welcome at the forum.by the good message
welcome at the forum.by the good message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lack of Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGrappler
TheGrappler

Lack of Admins Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Admins   Lack of Admins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello, I'm TheGrappler, a regular on the Tulip Sandbox Server. Over the past few days there have been several events that have prompted me to post this thread. Among them are several server crashes by repeated, undealt with offenders, DDoSings, and general server mayhem that could easily be prevented by a greater administrator presence. Since my joining the server some 3 weeks ago, I have noticed that the only admin on when I play (~3pm-11pm) is Guerilla, formerly Combine. Even then, he is only on about once a week. He is a wonderful admin who manages the server very well. However, due to his and other admins infrequent play times, the server is starting to become a haven of propkillers, spammers, and DDoSers. I have spoken with Guerilla, and he agrees that I would be a good candidate for Administrator. I hope that this thread reaches the eyes of other administrators, operators, and the owner, Gmonkey. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
gmonkeyv9

Lack of Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Admins   Lack of Admins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Lol that's not how it works i'm not going to hire you just based off reputation I don't even know you. There was a major server update today and we added an admin. Hopefully this solves your issues.
Back to top Go down
TheGrappler
TheGrappler

Lack of Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lack of Admins" response   Lack of Admins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am

I understand that you aren't going to just appoint admins at will, that makes plenty of logical sense. I was just putting myself out there as someone who was interested and available. I would be willing to "get to know you," as well. I really enjoy playing on your server, and the knowledgeable staff makes it a great play environment. I haven't been on since the update, but I'm excited to see whats been done and eventually meet the new admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lack of Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Admins   Lack of Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Admins
Page 1 of 1