welcome at the forum.by the good message
welcome at the forum.by the good message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spamming voice of blankness....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukester200
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Nukester200

Spamming voice of blankness.... Empty
PostSubject: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 am

So i signed on around 5:00 PM yesterday nobody was online, so the server said.

I looked in the chat box and someone named Fred Mercury kept saying stuff such as: FLAT BOAT THROW FAGGOT WORTHLESS NIGGER DON'T THROW

He wasn't under TAB or anything.... is anyone else aware of this... GUY?
Back to top Go down
Nukester200
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Nukester200

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 pm

No.... you all know who he is... WHAT'CHOO PULLIN'?
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara (Gujarati: ફ્રારુક બલ્સારા‌), 5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991) was a British musician, best known as the lead vocalist and a songwriter of the rock band Queen. As a performer, he was known for his flamboyant stage persona and powerful vocals over a four-octave range. As a songwriter, Mercury composed many hits for Queen, including "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Killer Queen", "Somebody to Love", "Don't Stop Me Now", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and "We Are the Champions". In addition to his work with Queen, he led a solo career, penning hits such as "Barcelona", "I Was Born to Love You" and "Living on My Own". Mercury also occasionally served as a producer and guest musician (piano or vocals) for other artists. He died of bronchopneumonia brought on by AIDS on 24 November 1991, only one day after publicly acknowledging he had the disease.

Long story short, it is a test of a script for a future update as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Nukester200
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Nukester200

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I know it's queen... but how odd.
Back to top Go down
killer199326
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
killer199326

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

Holy shit, Freddie Mercury is haunting NWO. SHIT YEAH. Obviously, WE'RE GOING TO BE FAMOUS. YESSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Nukester200
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Nukester200

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 am

Blessed by the queen!..... oh wait.... shit... don't kill fred if you see him... he will fuck you up with aids brutha.
Back to top Go down
zakuc03
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
zakuc03

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Ahahah. Why would we want someone with aids making us famous? Is it "Well it beats nothing" kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 am

Listen to Queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwU47132I5w
Back to top Go down
killer199326
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
killer199326

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 am

How do we quell his voice? I believe we obviously must play more Queen on the server over PlayX.
Back to top Go down
zakuc03
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
zakuc03

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

But to get rid of Fred you should really see these videos of other people who had it happen to them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Okay I had my fun. I'm done here. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamming voice of blankness....   Spamming voice of blankness.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spamming voice of blankness....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Nwo Forum :: Arcive-
Jump to: