welcome at the forum.by the good message
welcome at the forum.by the good message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's with these admins?

Go down 
+2
[UKF] Swan
Excalibur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur
Advaced Member
Advaced Member
Excalibur

What's with these admins? Empty
PostSubject: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm

From what I know from swan hes 14, someone needs to educate this fucking moron on how to be a admin.

He only use's his admin power's when someone makes him mad, doesn't like something he hears? mutes And when he continues to hear it he kicks them.
He threatened to ban me on the spot because he didn't want to hear his abuse explained and continued to abuse, he then grabbed me ignited me
this kid can't even handle an insult and using admin disrespect as an excuse to use his power because hes unhappy.

[ÙKƑ] Swan: !goto Comb
[ÙKƑ] Swan: !ignite Comb
Forums located at nwogm.omgforum.net
0R1G4M1: this train cart thingy is like a little house
[ÙKƑ] Swan: !goto Hawk\
[ÙKƑ] Swan: !goto Hawk
Forums located at nwogm.omgforum.net
0R1G4M1: its peaceful in here
[ÙKƑ] Swan: !gag Hawk
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: wow
[JAP] Bairetto Uzu: lol?
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: whos the owner of the server
[JAP] Bairetto Uzu: its me
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: nope
[ÙKƑ] Swan: im sick of listening to ur bullshit, so either stfu or leave
[JAP] Bairetto Uzu: and i condone swans actions
[ÙKƑ] Swan: !goto Dark
0R1G4M1: this server is bawesome. i would hate it if there was admin abuse on it.
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: yeah
Forums located at nwogm.omgforum.`net
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: i didnt say you were a dumbass
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: Neutral
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: wow
0R1G4M1: he sounds adultish
{S.A.S.}HAWKMAN: im telling gmonkey

Why are we making children admin?
And when I try to simply sit down to speak to them about the basics and how to handle problems & they just throw tantrums when I question their authority
A older person can understand fine.
I have not yet have a problems trying to explain to an older person.

I only want what's best for this server & we need to enforce the following below.

Just stop making children admin.

Quote :

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 pm
We may enforce a age cap for the future on admin, be aware.

Abuse harms the reputation and respect for the admins plus regulars & new community members start to leave because of how bad of an experience it becomes, which is unacceptable because Tulips strives to be the greatest sandbox ever in Garry's Mod. There is a zero tolerance policy towards excessive and demoralizing admin abuse on Tulips and we reserve the right to rescind all admin privileges if we see fit.
Back to top Go down
[UKF] Swan
Member.
Member.
[UKF] Swan

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 pm

You know what else is annoying, lying about shit that you think u said but didn't
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
gmonkeyv9

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 am

1 Strike. 3 Strikes = revoked.
Back to top Go down
[UKF] Swan
Member.
Member.
[UKF] Swan

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 am

WHAT?!?! what are u talking about
Back to top Go down
samuraipirate88
samuraipirate88

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

I agree. There are either no admins on the server, or not very good admins. There was an admin once that didn't let me do anything, and in result, one of my friends doesn't go on the server anymore. I propose somebody reviews all the admins(don't just make people admins because you like them, they should be good at being admin), and make up some system of times for each admin to oversee the server, like shifts, but this is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
TheGrappler
TheGrappler

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm

http://nwogm.omgforum.net/t453-lack-of-admins
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
gmonkeyv9

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 pm

We removed an operator who was too young to handle it recently, and so we have 3 operators, 4 admins, and 3 superadmins who barely come on. We just hired one more admin so ideally this helps but i'll try to be on more as well people don't fuck around when they know i'm watching.
Back to top Go down
TGaP Yoshi
Member.
Member.
TGaP Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:03 am

@Excalibur

This is why staff is not very active.
Because we need to deal with morons and faggots like you.
Having to constantly deal with that is annoying.
People, why you no more mature.
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.
gmonkeyv9

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Enough said above lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with these admins?   What's with these admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with these admins?
Page 1 of 1